Saturday, October 1, 2011

Presentation of Sustainable Couch in Salvador

On Thursday night I presented Sustainable Couch during a CS language exchange meeting called Tower of Babel. It was a great opportunity for me to show my project. Thanks to my host, Amaury, who brought a projector, I could hold my presentation with slide and pcitures.
It was my first time ever talking in front of an audience in Portuguese, so it was quite challenging but I think it worked out well.

At the end of my presentation - based on Sustainable Couch in general and on the experience of the Vienna Sustainability Group in particular - there was an interesting discussion.

Good news: the group is interested in creating a Free Box and a few people would like to create and design their own reusable shopping bags in order to avoid getting plastic bags all the time (a huge problem here).

Altogether, a wonderful evening with nice people and I am looking forward to organising more meetings like this!



No comments:

Post a Comment