Thursday, October 6, 2011

It is hard to leave Salvador!

It has been already 2 weeks since I have arrived in Salvador...and it is getting hard to leave this wonderful place!

I feel so at home here, with the wonderful Salvador CS community inviting me from event to event: bike rides in the park, culinary meeting, weekly meeting, theater group, etc. etc.
The people are friendly, the language sounds amazing and it feels just good to spend time with these wonderful people :-)
I spent the last 3 days in the island Morro de Sao Paulo, a real paradise on earth (fotos will follow) and I came back last night with a sunburn - I forgot to put sun prtection three times a day and only put twice, so I had to pay the consequences ;-)

Still, I know it is soon time to go on. Tomorrow I will leave Salvador and work for 10-14 days as a volunteer in an eco-project in the Chapada Diamantina, a wonderful natural park. I will leave in a mountain refuge at 1200 meters, with no electricity: Eco Project Chapada Diamantina
(in the gallery nr. 2 you can see how it looks like)

But now I am still in Salvador, and I am going to enjoy my last day here!


Brazil Pt. 2 - Salvador 26.9-2.10.2011



2 comments:

  1. You look GREAT!!! Happy that you will volunteer in an eco-project :) Let me know how was your experience:) ENJOY! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, my dear friend! My sustainable surfing&volunteering experience in the eco-project was just wonderful. I will write about it in the blog and in the newsletter of Sustainable Couch soon! all the best to you. hugs!

    ReplyDelete