Monday, January 30, 2012

Patagonia trip: 3 weeks in the nature!

Hi from Buenos Aires!
I have just come back from my 3-week Patagonia trip, which was simply amazing! Amazing is actually such a limited word to describe the incredible experiences I had...and the breathtaking beauty of the nature: lakes, mountains, woods...
I spend the first week in Bariloche and thanks to Mario, my CS host, I had a bike for 2 days to ride around and discover the place.
Here you can see a few pics.

Here the whole photo album from Bariloche.

















After Bariloche, I moved to El Bolson, where I "woofed" for 2 weeks in an organic farm, collecting raspberries, cutting wood, etc. I had a wonderful time in the "Granja Los Pinos", together with four other volunteers: Alice and Angus from England and Patrick and Theresa from Austria! Incredible but true, they are old friends from the Vienna time and it was such a huge surprise to suddenly meet in Patagonia! So the days passed quickly, I did not even try to reach Ushuaia (soo far away) and came back to the capital with the feeling of being really close to nature and very motivated for the next part of my trip: north of Argentina in February!
Here the whole photo album from El Bolson.


No comments:

Post a Comment